22 inlägg
danesh68 startade en diskussion
Chairs, where are they from? - Love the room - where are the chairs from?
    Kommentera
danesh68 startade en diskussion
Mantel and cabinets to dark and bulky - what should I do? - Should I start over, pop the mantel off and put a thin stone mantle and paint cabinets white? I also love reclaimed wood - there is also no... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
danesh68 startade en diskussion
rug - where did you get it
    3 kommentarer
danesh68 startade en diskussion
Need Help with furniture placement and mantle/fireplace - I finished a renovation recently and and don't like my old furniture or how my new mantle and builtins are so boxy and dark. My daughters a... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
danesh68 startade en diskussion
headboard and dresser - Hi love this room - where did you get headboard and white dresser?
    7 kommentarer
danesh68 startade en diskussion
mantel - Love this fireplace - what is the mantel made of?
    3 kommentarer
danesh68 startade en diskussion
Island color - What is the island color - thank you so much
    Kommentera
danesh68 startade en diskussion
Cabinets - Hi - What is the wood and stain of these cabinets?
    5 kommentarer
danesh68 startade en diskussion
countertops - Hi - love the kitchen - is the countertop soapstone?
    2 kommentarer
danesh68 startade en diskussion
Hello - I love this bathroom - what is the wood and stain used on the vanity?
    4 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...