43 inlägg
daogirl - SoCal Zone 9 startade en diskussion
JJ at Lowes/HD - 2017 Edition - I know this is posted on FB a little more consistently, but the JJ have finally arrived in the LA area! I didn't quite catch the truck, but ... Läs mer
2 gillar    17 kommentarer
daogirl - SoCal Zone 9 startade en diskussion
HD Vigoro Plumeria - Usually, I only look at the generic Vigoro plumeria from HD as root stock if I need to graft something. However, when I was there today, I s... Läs mer
1 gillar    11 kommentarer
daogirl - SoCal Zone 9 startade en diskussion
Guillot's Sunset - Ok, I posted a picture of this tree in the everyday bloom thread, but I noticed something today that merited its own post. I've had my GS fo... Läs mer
2 gillar    2 kommentarer
daogirl - SoCal Zone 9 startade en diskussion
Q about Toba's Fire - For any of you who have this variety ... is it easy to root? Or is it better to graft it? I'm emotionally scarred from my experience with Ka... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
daogirl - SoCal Zone 9 startade en diskussion
For those of you not on FB - SCPS flower show winners - This was just posted to one of the plumeria groups on Facebook - what beautiful photography of the 2014 SCPS flower show winners: https://p... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
daogirl - SoCal Zone 9 startade en diskussion
winter weather and xmas lights - Since we're actually having a freeze tonight, the in-ground plumeria are wrapped up in frost cloth. I tried using Xmas lights for the first ... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
daogirl - SoCal Zone 9 startade en diskussion
SCPS sale!! - What fun! Crazy line to get into the plant sale room (I waited an hour), but so many great plants. I got a Kaleinani from Mike Atkinson, and... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
daogirl - SoCal Zone 9 startade en diskussion
First grafting attempt! - It's been almost 30 days (erm, close enough), so I pulled the tape off my graft. I think it's looking pretty good - it seems solid, and ther... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
daogirl - SoCal Zone 9 startade en diskussion
Sigh ... looking for Kapalua (who isn't?!) - Well, my once-healthy Kapalua cutting is on its last legs ... not sure it's going to make it. I'm on my 2nd grafting attempt in a last-ditch... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
daogirl - SoCal Zone 9 startade en diskussion
Rooting record! - Not a speed record, I'm afraid. However, after 17 months, 2 large cuttings of mine have finally rooted, and are growing like crazy. Just goe... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...