4 inlägg
Katie Miller startade en diskussion
Multiple Stemmed Small Tree / Shrub - I'm looking for types of small tress or shrubs that are multi stemmed and reach no more then 15' in height. I'm located in zone 5 and will b... Läs mer
    25 kommentarer
Katie Miller startade en diskussion
Landscape Design Help - I'm looking for anyone who has knowledge of landscape design. Ive been at a loss with what do do for over a year now. I live in zone 5
    8 kommentarer
Katie Miller startade en diskussion
living dining room combo decor help! - I have a living / dining room combo that I'm in the process of completely redoing as we just recently moved in and did the floors. I am stuc... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
Katie Miller startade en diskussion
Front Landscaping - I'm looking to revamp my front landscaping and being the DIY'er that I am I am looking for advise from fellow houzz users. As you can see fr... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer