4 inlägg
dbr463 startade en diskussion
For those who like design/build puzzles - We are planning a custom build outside of Helena, MT. We own the lot which is large and flat and is in an unincorporated area so no buildi... Läs mer
    21 kommentarer
dbr463 startade en diskussion
Design ideas for window above kitchen sink - The attached sink elevation is a layout that I am not loving. First, I want the window to function but it does look out to a covered patio. ... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
dbr463 startade en diskussion
Change picture window to functioning window(s), what style? - In a new build, the plan shows three 48"x48" picture windows, circled blue. The kitchen sink window overlooks a covered patio. M... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer
dbr463 startade en diskussion
Change Roof Pitch 12/12 to 6/12, Help!! - A potential builder says he will not build our plan with 12/12 pitch roof. He says 6/12. I am not opposed to a lower pitch but I cannot v... Läs mer
    38 kommentarer