13 inlägg
Dena Zehner-Stokes startade en diskussion
brick brand color - What is the name/brand of the brick?
    Kommentera
Dena Zehner-Stokes startade en diskussion
brick color brand - What is the brand/color name of the brick?
    Kommentera
Dena Zehner-Stokes startade en diskussion
brick Dining area - What is the company name and color of the brick in the dinette area (round table/5 chairs/wood plank ceiling)?
    Kommentera
Dena Zehner-Stokes startade en diskussion
love the kitchen cabinets! - Maple and what color/brand of stain?
    Kommentera
Dena Zehner-Stokes startade en diskussion
the kitchen island - The kitchen island appears to have two different colors of stain. The stain on the front with the drawers appears to be more bold and brown ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Dena Zehner-Stokes startade en diskussion
cabinet stain, chairs, floor style - I have several questions… What is the color name/brand of the kitchen cabinet stain? The chairs are fabulous! Where could I order them? Wha... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Dena Zehner-Stokes startade en diskussion
colors/cabinets - Please identify stain, paint (color) and kind of wood on the cabinets
    Kommentera
Dena Zehner-Stokes startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Dena Zehner-Stokes startade en diskussion
How many ovens??? - How many ovens are in the kitchen? I see two on range, two on the walls on both ends of the kitchen, and one in a lower base cabinet. Am I c... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Dena Zehner-Stokes startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...