30 inlägg
den135 startade en diskussion
Countertop - Should we go with a rounded backsplash or tile on the back?
    3 kommentarer
den135 startade en diskussion
Tile - What do you think of this laminar and backsplash to go with this cabinet?
    4 kommentarer
den135 startade en diskussion
Thoughts on our stone fireplace. - Any ideas for dressing up this area? If anything? Keep in mind we still have to grout the hearth stones.
    4 kommentarer
den135 startade en diskussion
Exterior update - What changes would you suggest to update the exterior? Stone? New railing? Shutters? Colours?
    8 kommentarer
den135 startade en diskussion
Does this stone for the fireplace and hearth work with the entertainme - I am trying to find stone that will make the fireplace stand out from the tv centre. The grey was the best match I could find for the heart... Läs mer
1 gillar    11 kommentarer
den135 startade en diskussion
Do you like the stone for the fireplace? - I am considering using this stone on the fireplace. The furniture in the room is light, but the entertainment unit and fireplace will be da... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
den135 startade en diskussion
What kind of backsplash would you use? - Does this stone backsplash work with the cabinets and granite? I have added photos of the cabinets, granite, backsplash. The floor is show... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
den135 startade en diskussion
What kind of backsplash would you use? - Does this stone backsplash work with the cabinets and granite? I have added photos of the cabinets, granite, backsplash. The floor is show... Läs mer
    22 kommentarer
den135 startade en diskussion
Ideas to improve this area - I'm looking for ways to improve the way this area looks. Thoughts?
    2 kommentarer
den135 startade en diskussion
Leather colour - With the rest of the room elements. Thoughts?
    5 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...