6 inlägg
designericon startade en diskussion
From walkway HUGE problem - The original house designer built the walkway on the neighbors property. Now we need to rework the design! Suggestions???
    1 kommentar
designericon startade en diskussion
Who makes these chairs - Who makes these chairs
    5 kommentarer
designericon startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
designericon startade en diskussion
How can I give this room the wow factor, it's large and I'm going for a contemporary feel.. - This is the living room, it has 2 sliding glass doors on each end plus 2 windows.. Is it the color of the walls? Should I paint them white??... Läs mer
1 gillar    25 kommentarer
designericon startade en diskussion
What type of fireplace is this? - This is wood burning, no gas hook up..
1 gillar    1 kommentar
designericon startade en diskussion
Living room - I moved into a modern spanish home and I don't know what to do with it, any ideas?
    6 kommentarer