5 inlägg
Ginie startade en diskussion
Living room furniture layout help please - I have a few pieces of furniture that I love and some I bought (prematurely). I need some advice on the experts here on how the living room ... Läs mer
    22 kommentarer
Ginie startade en diskussion
Boring Hallway - Help! - Hi, We are restoring a late 1920s house and I chose to go white on white in all public areas. The color is SW Alabaster and it looks beauti... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
Ginie startade en diskussion
Cabinet Height Above the Sink - The cabinet maker, who quit midway, made all upper cabinet boxes the same height except the ones over the stove where the cabinet base is 35... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Ginie startade en diskussion
Expensive Granite Install - Chips and Seam Very Noticeable - Hi, I wanted to get some advice from granite experts and people who've had experience with bad/good seams, chips, cracks, etc. in their inst... Läs mer
    65 kommentarer
Ginie startade en diskussion
Need help with exterior colors on historic home - This is a 1930s historic (in National Registry) home that we are renovating. I'm stumped with choosing exterior colors for the stucco, trims... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer