16 inlägg
dfleser startade en diskussion
love the woven shades - Please provide details on shades!
    Kommentera
dfleser startade en diskussion
Love love love the rug. Where can i find it? - The rug is perfect for the application I am looking for. Where can I purchase this exact rug?
    Kommentera
dfleser startade en diskussion
I love the ottoman! - I’ve been searching for 2 just like what’s pictured but in white. Any suggestions where I can get my hand on 2?
    Kommentera
dfleser startade en diskussion
hickory hareware elusive golden nickel 12" skylight - how many are in stock and available to ship ASAP? Need them end of next week.
    1 kommentar
dfleser startade en diskussion
LOVE this bunk - but I need it in queen over queen with trundle? Is this configuration available??
    1 kommentar
dfleser startade en diskussion
Bunk bed - Is this bunk bed available in a queen over a queen with a trundle? I love this bun but need it in queen.
    3 kommentarer
dfleser startade en diskussion
White slip covered chairs - Love the white slipcovered chairs. Where can I find them or something similar?
    Kommentera
dfleser startade en diskussion
Swap sizes while order processing - I placed an order for an XL rug and now have decided that I need a L. Can the size be swapped during order processing?
    1 kommentar
dfleser startade en diskussion
white, grey, beige cowhide - I need to find a cowhide that is light in color (no yellow) with grays and beige or taupe. going on a gray weathered oak floor with gray sl... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
dfleser startade en diskussion
curved banquette - where is the banquette from? hard to find a curved one. thx
    2 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...