6 inlägg
Dixie Smith startade en diskussion
Yeah I didn't know what to do but that's very very similar house I'm w - She has the tremendous hot flashes and she got Abigal let you know how that is I have a cold I mainly put it in last summer for the cooling ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Dixie Smith startade en diskussion
NC plants - Need advice on deer resistant and native plants in Piedmont NC area.
    1 kommentar
Dixie Smith startade en diskussion
Patio - Is thiis enclosed with screens or windows.
    1 kommentar
Dixie Smith startade en diskussion
Ceiling - What material is the ceiling made of.
    2 kommentarer
Dixie Smith startade en diskussion
Patio question - What type of windows and what size?
    1 kommentar
Dixie Smith startade en diskussion
What type of windows are on the patio? - What material is on the ceiling?
    1 kommentar