9 inlägg
Diana Gregory startade en diskussion
Do I need to coordinate rugs for my living room and entryway? - My entry hall and living room are an open area next to each other. We have new maple wood flooring and now I am shopping for rugs. Do I need... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Diana Gregory startade en diskussion
Are the countertops marble or quartz? - We are looking for something that looks like marble but is more durable.
    1 kommentar
Diana Gregory startade en diskussion
Flooring - What is the wood type and stain on the flooring?
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Diana Gregory startade en diskussion
Love the floor! - What size plank and color is the wood flooring?
    Kommentera
Diana Gregory startade en diskussion
Love the flooring - What kind of wood flooring is it?
    1 kommentar
Diana Gregory startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Diana Gregory startade en diskussion
Love the decor - Where did you purchase the rug?
1 gillar    Kommentera
Diana Gregory startade en diskussion
Love the countertop! - Is it marble or granite and what is the name of it?
1 gillar    1 kommentar
Diana Gregory startade en diskussion
Diana - I love the window! Where was it purchased?
    1 kommentar