4 inlägg
D Mottley startade en diskussion
To paint or not to paint...? That is the question - My Wife thinks that the brick on our home is old and dated.. Do you all think that our home would look nice if we painted or stained the br... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
D Mottley startade en diskussion
I’m confused by 4 Masonry Contractors quotes for crack above garage - Hello, When I first purchased my home 10 months so is was covered with ivy. I didn’t want the ivy to damage our brick in the , so I took it... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
D Mottley startade en diskussion
How can I make this homes exterior more appealing? - My wife and I are closing on this home soon. the inside is absolutely beautiful, but I’m not to crazy about the stone facade and landscaping... Läs mer
    21 kommentarer
D Mottley startade en diskussion
Need help with curb appeal!! - My wife and I are looking for ways to give our new home more curb appeal.. Any Suggestions?
    9 kommentarer