4 inlägg
dontknowwhatimdoing startade en diskussion
Design help for room!! Wall color for red felt pool table?! - Hey guys, Here is a room in my house that I am thinking of putting a red felt pool table in. I did the measurements and the room will fit th... Läs mer
1 gillar    10 kommentarer
dontknowwhatimdoing startade en diskussion
Bathroom wall/tile color help please! - This is the small bathroom in my house. It has a shower, sink, toilet, no tub, and very few storage areas. I bought the white cabinet shown ... Läs mer
1 gillar    17 kommentarer
dontknowwhatimdoing startade en diskussion
Bachelor pad dining room please help!! - Hey guys, So I just got this very small house (~1400 sq ft). I want to make the dining room look as nice as possible (bachelor pad look, I'm... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
dontknowwhatimdoing startade en diskussion
Front of house is boring, please help!!! - Hey guys. This is my small home (~1400sqft.). I was thinking of upgrading the front somehow because it seems very boring, specifically the f... Läs mer
1 gillar    10 kommentarer