20 inlägg
downsouth startade en diskussion
kitchen design question - in a small kitchen, would it be appropriate and look cohesive to do grey painted cabinets on bottom and white on top? OR would it look too ... Läs mer
2 gillar    3 kommentarer
downsouth startade en diskussion
island/counters - is the island granite? can you give information on the island. thanks!
    1 kommentar
downsouth startade en diskussion
shelves or no shelves, or what kind of shelves that are very budget fr - Because I'm impatient and couldn't get built ins, I found these 3 shelves on the left. IF they were the length of the opening I'd probably f... Rösta nu
    1 kommentar    11 röster
downsouth startade en diskussion
shelves or no shelves, or what kind of shelves that are very budget fr - Because I'm impatient and couldn't get built ins, I found these 3 shelves on the left. IF they were the length of the opening I'd probably f... Rösta nu
    1 kommentar    8 röster
downsouth startade en diskussion
shelves or no shelves, or what kind of shelves that are very budget fr - Because I'm impatient and couldn't get built ins, I found these 3 shelves on the left. IF they were the length of the opening I'd probably f... Rösta nu
    1 kommentar    9 röster
downsouth startade en diskussion
Mantel Madness - trying to determine what to our on the mantel. I think with busy shelving on either side, ir should be something simple? I'm not up for let... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
downsouth startade en diskussion
how to achieve this look with Annie Sloan paint - Can anyone familiar with Annie Sloan paint, suggest how to achieve this look of the chair, for my old outdated gold China cabinet? I think ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
downsouth startade en diskussion
What color to paint? - Hi All, if anyone out there has used the Annie Sloan paint, I'd love to hear from you! I'm trying to decide what color to paint this old go... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
downsouth startade en diskussion
Hi y'all! Okay heres an update for all you helpfuls! New chairs! Yeah, I know...I'm supposed to be working on that wall! Well I wanted to... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
downsouth startade en diskussion
where to purchase the art - Do you know where the large art piece can be purchased?
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...