13 inlägg
drbevdc startade en diskussion
I have analysis paralysis. Please help with my TV/media wall! - We have just completed our new build, and are setting in. I currently have a mix of old and new furnishings. The dining room table will sti... Läs mer
1 gillar    5 kommentarer
drbevdc startade en diskussion
Master Bedroom Style Direction? - The master bedroom is the last major area of decision left on our project. I seem to have a case of split personality as far as the directio... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer
drbevdc startade en diskussion
Siding type and color? - Lovely home!! Do you happen to know the type and color of the siding? Thanks so much!
    1 kommentar
drbevdc startade en diskussion
Need to make a siding decision! Help appreciated! - I have been having trouble making a final decision on siding color. We plan to go with LP smartside. I have a few samples, and they will als... Läs mer
    24 kommentarer
drbevdc startade en diskussion
What is the siding type and color? - I love this home! Is this fiber cement siding, or something else? Do you happen to know the specific color used on the siding? Thanks!
    Kommentera
drbevdc startade en diskussion
Broader discussion re: closets Vs. non-fixed storage solutions. - Mary’s coat closet thread, http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/5145934/coat-closet-necessary , opened up a whole new line of thinking in my... Läs mer
    22 kommentarer
drbevdc startade en diskussion
Microwave under wall oven? - I am planning the appliance layout for my new kitchen. Currently, I have a microwave located under the counter on my island, and it works p... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
drbevdc startade en diskussion
Help deciding the scale of exterior materials! - We are building a new home, and I'm struggling with the look of the front exterior. The general idea is a modern prairie style, leaning orga... Läs mer
    19 kommentarer
drbevdc startade en diskussion
Kitchen preferences - I have 2 options for our new kitchen. I'm not overly concerned with storage or counter space in either of them. The differences address the ... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
drbevdc startade en diskussion
House plan guidance - This is an updated plan to a previous post....we bought a property that has the remains of a house that burned down. The basement foundation... Läs mer
    14 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...