4 inlägg
Drew Sing startade en diskussion
Ideas needed: Egress basement window(s) for 1929 brick home - Hi Everyone, I'll be installing an egress basement window and window well that faces the front yard and is directly in front of the drivew... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Drew Sing startade en diskussion
Your casing style thoughts for this 1929 brick home - Hello! I'm replacing 2 windows along the stairs (upstairs in landing area and halfway up stairs) of my 1929 brick veneer home and will need ... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Drew Sing startade en diskussion
2nd Floor Window Recommendations: 1929 Classic Brick Home - Hi Houzz Community! I have a 1929 brick home that requires new second story windows on the front of the house. The 1st story windows are or... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
Drew Sing startade en diskussion
Exterior Ideas Needed: 1929 brick home needs new siding - Hello everyone, I'd love any ideas/tips for exterior rehab of only the southside of my 1929 brick veneer home I've just purchased that need... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer