5 inlägg
Dawn startade en diskussion
Help selecting lighting for fireplace! - We currently have track lighting on the ceiling above the fireplace that I'm looking to replace. Any suggestions on what type of lighting to... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Dawn startade en diskussion
Living Room makeover - We are about to undergo a living room makeover that will include replacing the existing gas fireplace with more modern linear fireplace, bui... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Dawn startade en diskussion
Outdoor Lighting Ideas - Looking to replace the lights on either side of the garage and beside the door and need some ideas on style and color. I'm lost as we were t... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Dawn startade en diskussion
What is your opinion on the size of these cylinder lights?? - I cant tell if they're too big, or they just seem that way bc the old ones are quite a bit smaller. I feel like the farther away the pictur... Läs mer
    19 kommentarer
Dawn startade en diskussion
Desk placement in office - need help! - I need some advice on where to put our desk in our office! You can't really tell from the pictures, but there is a long vertical window whe... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer