9 inlägg
dythomas startade en diskussion
Tiling My Entryway - I have a small entryway about 60 sf. Thee tile I like is 20 x 20. I want to place them on the diamond pattern. My husband seems to think ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
dythomas startade en diskussion
Need Help with finishing Living Room Dining Room combination - These are pictures of what I have done so far. I am trying to go grey and blue with orange accents. I love my new grey sofa, new table and... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
dythomas startade en diskussion
What website can I find the pillows and throws? - I found a painting with these colors in them. Hopefully you can share the website and hopefully within my price range. You (all) did an awe... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
dythomas startade en diskussion
Beautiful - You have done a wonderful job. Would you mind telling us where you found the decorative objects on the table?
    1 kommentar
dythomas startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
dythomas startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
dythomas startade en diskussion
    4 kommentarer
dythomas startade en diskussion
Absolutely gorgeous! Where can I find the decorative items in the bookcase/hutch? - I have been looking for items like these and these colors where I live with no success. Can you please let us know where to purchase? Wish ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
dythomas startade en diskussion
Where did you find the vases on the floor? - Look like they are the perfect color for my den. The room is beautiful
    5 kommentarer