8 inlägg
Jennifer startade en diskussion
What do you think would look best? - Would like new drawer pulls....I love the idea of mixing metals. What do you think would look best? Any other suggestions for updating my ki... Läs mer
1 gillar    27 kommentarer
Jennifer startade en diskussion
Help! - I do love the brick.....but need help with the wood mantle and built ins!! I feel it's real outdated!!! Any suggestions???
    19 kommentarer
Jennifer startade en diskussion
Quartz - Putting in new counter tops and really wanted marble!! Since marble is high maintenance we are going with a Quartz look alike and leaning to... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Jennifer startade en diskussion
Pental Quartz - Putting in new counter tops and really wanted marble!! Since marble is high maintenance we are going with a Quartz look alike and leaning to... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Jennifer startade en diskussion
Fabric - Where can I purchase this striped fabric? Name and color if possible, please. Thank you!!
    Kommentera
Jennifer startade en diskussion
Blue cushions - Can you please share the make and color of these beautiful blue cushions? I'm in love!!!
    Kommentera
Jennifer startade en diskussion
Tree - Can you please share the type of tree this is? Thank you!
    1 kommentar
Jennifer startade en diskussion
Window trim - Can you please let me know the paint color for the window trim please. Thank you.
    1 kommentar