20 inlägg
ekbecker1 startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
ekbecker1 startade en diskussion
Why are inset cabinets so popular? - During my frequent (hourly) browsing trips to GW and houzz, I have noticed that many, many new kitchens are being done with inset doors. I w... Läs mer
    23 kommentarer
ekbecker1 startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
ekbecker1 startade en diskussion
Please recommend a range hood for me - This is a first pass of the layout for my range wall. It's a 30" slide-in range. I know I don't want the microwave over the range, but ... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
ekbecker1 startade en diskussion
Door styles with non-mitered corners - I am looking at painted maple doors with recessed panels that have a little bit of detail at the edge of the recess. I have read here on GW ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
ekbecker1 startade en diskussion
Where should pendants be centered on a peninsula or island with a - I am planning to have a sink in my peninsula and a 15-18" overhang with seating across from the sink. So the total width of the peninsu... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
ekbecker1 startade en diskussion
Can't decide. . . Shiloh or Wellborn? - I want to do white or soft white cabinets. The place I am working with carries both Wellborn and Shiloh. I need some help deciding between t... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...