30 inlägg
emccarron startade en diskussion
I love the rug! Would love to know where to find it. - Can you tell me where I can find that beautiful rug? I love it!
    Kommentera
emccarron startade en diskussion
do you know where those beautiful bar stools are from? - I would love to know where I could find those bar stools!
    Kommentera
emccarron startade en diskussion
Can you tell me where you got the cabinet? - Could you please tell me where you got that lovely media cabinet on the right? Thank you!
    Kommentera
emccarron startade en diskussion
Mirror - Could you tell me where you found that beautiful mirror? Love it! Thanks!
    Kommentera
emccarron startade en diskussion
Love the built in, can you give me the dimensions? - Specifically, I was wondering how tall and deep it is. Also, do the doors open down (like an oven door)? I love it.
    Kommentera
emccarron startade en diskussion
Height of fireplace surround - Do you happen to know the approximate height of the fireplace surround (from floor to top of stone)?
    2 kommentarer
emccarron startade en diskussion
Ottoman Coffee Table - Could you tell me where you found that lovely ottoman / coffee table? Love it! Thank you!
    Kommentera
emccarron startade en diskussion
Hardware - Can you tell me what hardware you used on the pull drawers and the glass doors? They are lovely. Thank you!
    Kommentera
emccarron startade en diskussion
Valor Heat Shift with TV above - I am getting a Valor gas fireplace installed and would like to put a TV above it. I understand that it's better to also purchase the Valor h... Läs mer
    14 kommentarer
emccarron startade en diskussion
Custom Doors - I love the doors covering the TV so much. Is there anyway you could put me in touch with the custom designer. I would love to have that pers... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...