9 inlägg
emjfla startade en diskussion
1 gillar    Kommentera
emjfla startade en diskussion
Need help choosing a new paint color for our front door... - We moved into our Florida home last April and I've been wanting to paint the front door since. Our home's exterior is pretty standard for S... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer
emjfla startade en diskussion
Drapery-Casual - I love the look of this casual drapery and would like to replicate the look - especially the flowing side(s). Does anyone know what this sty... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
emjfla startade en diskussion
How are the draperies hung? - I know this was very popular a few years ago... but I don't know how to hang draperies like this. Can anyone explain it to me?
    Kommentera
emjfla startade en diskussion
Love the area rug... where can it be purchased? - I've been looking for an area rug similar to this with creams (or yellows), red and blue in it. Where was this rug purchased? Beautiful sp... Läs mer
    Kommentera
emjfla startade en diskussion
Mixing a traditional color scheme with a tropical color... How to proceed? - This is a two part question fellow Houzz Buddies. We’ve just moved from a more formal Texas home to a more tropical South Florida home. T... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
emjfla startade en diskussion
Using Oil Rubbed Bronze Faucet with Stainless Steel Sink - Help... tomorrow granite is being installed in my kitchen with a new stainless steel sink. I've purchased an oil rubbed bronze faucet to go... Läs mer
1 gillar    24 kommentarer
emjfla startade en diskussion
Entertainment Center - We've just bought a house in Florida that we're updating. My dilemma is the entertainment center in the family room. We are painting the e... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer