11 inlägg
estea startade en diskussion
What is the name of the purple plant on the left next to the urn? - Also, the purple plant on the right. They look like Thistle. Thanks and I want you to know you are one of my favorite landscapers!! Your ide... Läs mer
1 gillar    Kommentera
estea startade en diskussion
Tree - What kind of tree is this and what's the name?
    Kommentera
estea startade en diskussion
What kind of tree is the cente two tone colors? And the small uprights - I'd like to use some for screening and also shade. These two are excellent! Thank you! esteestardust@yahoo.com
    1 kommentar
estea startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
estea startade en diskussion
Please name the evergreen erect trees. - I need to prevent wind and surround a small area. I love the colors used here too. Thanks in advance!
    2 kommentarer
estea startade en diskussion
I love the way the "Fern like" plant drapes down filling the gaps. - What kind of plant is it and where can it be planted? Where can this be found? Thank You in advanced!
1 gillar    1 kommentar
estea startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
estea startade en diskussion
Mirror - Where did you buy this shell mirror?
    3 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...