18 inlägg
Eli cull startade en diskussion
Help me find a more fitting dining table and chairs - I would love some ideas! I have been looking for a round dining table and chairs that will look great and be functional in my dining area. I... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
Eli cull startade en diskussion
Patio design dilemma - I just purchased an outdoor rug for our patio and want to add some decor to pull everything together. As you can see, it has to be toddler-f... Läs mer
1 gillar    3 kommentarer
Eli cull startade en diskussion
Looking for this indoor/outdoor area rug - Has anyone seen this rug at a retailer? I've done a reverse google search with no luck. Thanks a bunch!
    4 kommentarer
Eli cull startade en diskussion
Entryway decor - I'm stuck - I purchased a new entryway table and realized that it doesn't really go with the other items in my entryway. It's a modern style house. Any ... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Eli cull startade en diskussion
does anyone know where I can find this console table? - I found this picture and would love to know where to purchase this table.
1 gillar    5 kommentarer
Eli cull startade en diskussion
Stair runner - We've just moved into a very modern style home and I'd like to have a stair runner installed for safety purposes (wood stairs are slippery f... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Eli cull startade en diskussion
Long term impact of not letting wood acclimate - What is the long term impact of installing an engineered hardwood floor prior to a/c being on in a Florida home? The wood was not allowed to... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Eli cull startade en diskussion
How to lower a shower head - We had these handheld Kohler shower heads installed in two bathrooms and it is really high and aims to the back shower wall. I'm trying to f... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Eli cull startade en diskussion
New construction - gaps between floor and baseboards - Hello - we just moved into our new construction home. It's a very modern style and I'm finding it very weird that there are gaps in some are... Läs mer
2 gillar    48 kommentarer
Eli cull startade en diskussion
Modern Shower storage - We just completed and moved into our new home. It is a very modern design and the master shower is very large. I'm looking to add a caddy or... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...