22 inlägg
Eva Lutz startade en diskussion
Any hanging space ? - Not all laundry can or should be tumble dried
    Kommentera
Eva Lutz startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Eva Lutz startade en diskussion
bathroom floor - could you please indicate the tile used on the bathroom floor ? Thank you
    Kommentera
Eva Lutz startade en diskussion
bonjour, j'adore ces chaises ... - ou puis-je les trouver ? Merci
1 gillar    1 kommentar
Eva Lutz startade en diskussion
love it all ! - Where can I get the sconces ? Thank you !
    1 kommentar
Eva Lutz startade en diskussion
love this vanity ! - Where can I find these pulls please !
    Kommentera
Eva Lutz startade en diskussion
I want to paint porcelain bathroom wall tiles .... - In a house we bought years ago for rental income we need to renovate now on a small budget. Redoing all floors and painting the walls but d... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Eva Lutz startade en diskussion
is that striped wallpaper ? or painted stripes ? - Love that large horizontal stripe !
    1 kommentar
Eva Lutz startade en diskussion
I love the vanity top and the whole scheme - What is yhe counter material please ? Isit sealed travertine or quartz ?
    2 kommentarer
Eva Lutz startade en diskussion
love the dbl sink vanity ! - Are cabinets custom made ?
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...