15 inlägg
fallarozairo startade en diskussion
kitchen dilemma - hi so this is my kitchen arrangement for the moment could I have an idea to make this look better please. I want to put floating shelves but... Läs mer
1 gillar    10 kommentarer
fallarozairo startade en diskussion
beams pergola and windows - hi could someone kindly advise me as what do I do with the windows and beam colours. my current beams are stained in dark brown. do my windo... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
fallarozairo startade en diskussion
size of bathroom - how big is this bathroom?
    Kommentera
fallarozairo startade en diskussion
bathroom layout dilemma - Hi I'm looking for a better layout for both my bathroom. currently I don't have space for a shower area and we would love to have it in both... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
fallarozairo startade en diskussion
countertops dilema - hi I would love to have cut and polished cement countertops for my kitchen. is this advisable or can it get stained. kindly advice
    1 kommentar
fallarozairo startade en diskussion
kitchen pantry placement - hi could someone kindly help me with my tiny kitchen. I'm in a dilemma as to how i could place my pantry cupboards? would love to have an i... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
fallarozairo startade en diskussion
boring exterior - hi I feel like the exterior of my home looks plain and boring could someone kindly help me to give it a unique look. what you see on the bal... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer
fallarozairo startade en diskussion
cutting cost in building - hi everyone this is the house wen plan on building but the contractor's have given us insane prices for this. do you see and way we could cu... Läs mer
    Kommentera
fallarozairo startade en diskussion
Mediterranean look - will some please be kind enough to advice me as to how i could make this house look more Mediterranean. this is a 3d look of what we are pla... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
fallarozairo startade en diskussion
house plan dilemma - dear pros and diy home makers we put our trust and money with these professionals and we have been let down we cannot afford another. we ne... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...