9 inlägg
Fiona Champion startade en diskussion
The painting over the fireplace is stunning. - Can anyone tell me who the artist is?
    Kommentera
Fiona Champion startade en diskussion
Need help styling a long dark narrow hallway - My front entrance foyer turns left into this long hallway. My husband does not want me to use a console as the previous one seemed to take ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Fiona Champion startade en diskussion
Should I hang this painting here? - I am considering buying this painting but am worried that it is a little too small for the space. If I go ahead with the purchase should I c... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
Fiona Champion startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Fiona Champion startade en diskussion
Carpet Flooring - what is currently on trend? - I need to choose wall to wall carpet for teen bedrooms, tv room and stairs. What carpet style is currently "in" - should I look at twist cu... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Fiona Champion startade en diskussion
Love to know what the fabrics and bedding are! - Charmean, the bedding is divine. Can you share what the fabrics are and is the zebra cushion real hide?
    1 kommentar
Fiona Champion startade en diskussion
I love the black doors combined with the white trim also. If I copy this look in my home should I leave the window frames white or do they ... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Fiona Champion startade en diskussion
I love the generous stool tucked under the console. Can anyone tell me where I can find one the same?
    3 kommentarer
Fiona Champion startade en diskussion
I am choosing pendant lights for a large kitchen + dining + living space. I plan to hang a Logico triple linear lamp over a large dining ta... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer