5 inlägg
fm4d startade en diskussion
Materials? - What is the seat made of? & are the legs a solid wood?
    1 kommentar
fm4d startade en diskussion
Kitchen dimensions - Do you have any other photos of the kitchen showing both sides together? I have a small U-shaped kitchen in need of renovation & would ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
fm4d startade en diskussion
Shower - I always wonder if this half-wall on the shower makes for a draft. I always pull the curtains to the wall on both ends or the door must be ... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
fm4d startade en diskussion
Artwork - Who is the artist? Where did you purchase?
    1 kommentar
fm4d startade en diskussion
Would it be possible to see a photograph looking from the kitchen to the dining area? - I have a similar layout & i would like to see the size of the table in the eating area to the rest of the space. Thank you.
    3 kommentarer