10 inlägg
funkyfreak startade en diskussion
Awkward wardrobe/closet space. - Hi guys. So I need some advice. the photos attached are of my closet/wardrobe. I'm sorry that there's stuff in the way, I'm cleaning fb up. ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
funkyfreak startade en diskussion
Do I use raw plugs if I have a stud to drill into? - I want to put some shelves into the wardrobe and plan on using cleats as a support. Do I need to use raw plugs? Or is that only if I can't f... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
funkyfreak startade en diskussion
Shelving advice needed! - I want to add a couple of shelves in our built in wardrobes/closets. I know how to do it, I'm just not sure which material to use, melamine ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
funkyfreak startade en diskussion
Anyone need design help? - I posted this a short time ago, but can't find it. I'm not a professional interior designer, it's just something I love to do. I've been ... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
funkyfreak startade en diskussion
Anyone need help? - Hi! I am not a professional interior designer, it's just something I love to do. If anyone needs any help I'd be happy to do so. If you... Läs mer
    Kommentera
funkyfreak startade en diskussion
Mums birthday surprise. Thoughts? - It's my mothers birthday soon. As a surprise for her I'm going to decorate her bedroom. It's small, 6 feet 11 inches by 11 feet 6. There's a... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
funkyfreak startade en diskussion
What would you do? - We have a living room that's 20.6 by 11.2 feet. (I hate its shape.) My question to you all is, what would you do in this space? I've alrea... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
funkyfreak startade en diskussion
What's your opinion on this? - We've recently moved. My little sister recently turned 18 and as a present I told her I'd design and do up her new room. She wanted a black ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
funkyfreak startade en diskussion
Design/layout help. - Hi! So this may seem a little odd but I was wondering if anyone needs any help in designing a room or the layout of a floor plan? I'm curr... Läs mer
1 gillar    5 kommentarer
funkyfreak startade en diskussion
Design help. - Hi! I'm in no way a professional interior designer but I've been told I'm rather good at it and it's something that I enjoy doing. So I was ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar