8 inlägg
Gina Cotter startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Gina Cotter startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Gina Cotter startade en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Gina Cotter startade en diskussion
Need help picking a paint color! - I have a small kitchen with white cabinets and white and gray quartz counter tops...eventually I want to change those windows into sliding g... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Gina Cotter startade en diskussion
Don't know how to arrange my long rectangular living room! - I have no idea how to arrange my furniture from my old house into my new bigger living room! This setup is dumb but I keep moving things ar... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Gina Cotter startade en diskussion
Need help with layout of family room! - Please excuse my family room and the mess - nothing is complete yet, including the mantle. I basically just threw furniture in here and can... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Gina Cotter startade en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Gina Cotter startade en diskussion
1 gillar    Kommentera