17 inlägg
Gemma startade en diskussion
would you add a Tv on Wall - Hey there, We have been thinking about putting our tv on the wall and building it into some type of frame. But the wall is quite small and o... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Gemma startade en diskussion
Kitchen layout. - After some help please I will be changing the worktops and painting my kitchen cabinets a cream colour. Currently the space doesn't allow fo... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Gemma startade en diskussion
Living room advice - I get so stuck with what to put on my walls. We have just had our living room decorated and the flooring all redone. I just feel like the wa... Läs mer
1 gillar    25 kommentarer
Gemma startade en diskussion
Bathroom unit help - I've painted one wall in my downstairs bathroom a Farrow and Ball Brinjal burgundy colour with the remaining walls grey. The floor is a dark... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Gemma startade en diskussion
Grey paint in a kitchen? - Would grey paint work in a kitchen? My units are beach sort of colour, my tiles are white and I'm going for a slate floor. We have a big win... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Gemma startade en diskussion
Downstairs bathroom floor dilemma - Just trying to decide on flooring for downstairs loo. please help, I want to go dark like slate or dark wood floor. What do you think? The ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Gemma startade en diskussion
Kitchen paint and floor - Can anyone recommend what wall colours and floor covering would go with my kitchen units please? I am really struggling with colours! Thank... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Gemma startade en diskussion
Kitchen - I am really stuck on what wall colour and wht to put on the floor in my kitchen. Can anyone help!
    4 kommentarer
Gemma startade en diskussion
Is this lamp shade too big? - I love this so much but I think it's a little big, does it look too big?? I just wonder if I can get away with keeping it!
    9 kommentarer
Gemma startade en diskussion
Is this lamp shade too big? - I love this so much but I think it's a little big, does it look too big?? I just wonder if I can get away with keeping it!
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...