11 inlägg
gillette startade en diskussion
What color are electrical cords and ceiling plate? - cords to ceiling plate and plate that covers that covers the outlet
    Kommentera
gillette startade en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
gillette startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
gillette startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
gillette startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
gillette startade en diskussion
manufacturer of the mirror t.v. - who is the manufacturer of the t.v.
    2 kommentarer
gillette startade en diskussion
Is that a tv behind the mirror - Can you see it? Does the mirror look clear or is it smokey and distorted like two wat glass?
1 gillar    8 kommentarer
gillette startade en diskussion
Can I get the photo of the house and names and brand of paint - I thought when I saved this to my idea book the photo of the house would save....it didn't. Can it be retrieved? Can I have the names of t... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
gillette startade en diskussion
    4 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...