37 inlägg
ginger25 startade en diskussion
Help with paint color - Would someone help me with a nice off white paint color for my dining room and entry? I have new red oak flooring, has some pink brown tan s... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
ginger25 startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
ginger25 startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
ginger25 startade en diskussion
HomeStretch Sofas - Good Quality? Anybody have one? - I have been looking for a fabric sofa. I hope to purchase one of good quality. I saw this brand in one of our local furniture stores. The me... Läs mer
2 gillar    69 kommentarer
ginger25 startade en diskussion
Hickory Flooring - If anyone has hickory wood flooring (stained) in their kitchen, would you please post a photo? Tell me the stain and the width of the wood. ... Läs mer
    20 kommentarer
ginger25 startade en diskussion
Is it uncommon to have two different kinds of wood flooring? - I want to put hardwood flooring in a guest bedroom and it is going to be nearly impossible to match what I have in the dining room and foyer... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
ginger25 startade en diskussion
Paint for Guest Bedroom - I need some paint brand and color suggestions for our guest bedroom. The floor will be a medium oak. Any bright neutral colors you have used... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
ginger25 startade en diskussion
Guest bedroom Paint - Would you please suggest some good quality paint and neutral colors for a guest bedroom? Thank you.
    5 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...