20 inlägg
Dani B startade en diskussion
Fitted robes - Really like these - who built them, was it an outside company or did you provide as builders?
    Kommentera
Dani B startade en diskussion
Great kitchen - Love the style of this kitchen space - can you tell me what the width is please. I'm trying to do something similar with 4650mm, and not su... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Dani B startade en diskussion
Lovely house... - This house is gorgeous - is the floor polished concrete or large format tiles? Thanks.
    1 kommentar
Dani B startade en diskussion
Lovely kitchen - I love the combination of colour and texture in your kitchen. Can you tell me where it was from. Thanks very much.
    5 kommentarer
Dani B startade en diskussion
Lovely bathroom - Hello there, lovely bathroom. Please could you tell me where you got the tiles. Are they Popham? Thanks.
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Dani B startade en diskussion
Bathroom tiles - Hello there, lovely bathroom. Can you tile me where the tiles were from please - thanks.
    1 kommentar
Dani B startade en diskussion
Lovely room - flooring? - Hello there. I really like the look of this room, and the floor tiles are the closes to a polished concrete finish that I've seen. Can you... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Dani B startade en diskussion
Lovely tiles - Hi there, love your bathroom design. Can you tell me where the tiles are from please - thanks.
    1 kommentar
Dani B startade en diskussion
Splashback - Hello - lovely room. What is the splashback material? And are the cabinets bespoke? Thank you.
    Kommentera
Dani B startade en diskussion
Sliding doors - Lovely kitchen. I have a very similar space to redesign. Please could you tell me who made the sliding doors for you. Any idea of cost wo... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...