8 inlägg
Katherine (SC 9a) startade en diskussion
Are these spider mites on my black prince? - I think over the past month or two I have been seeing what looked like "dust" on my echeveria black prince. I thought I had inspec... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Katherine (SC 9a) startade en diskussion
What is my Black Prince doing? - Back in August my black prince started to grow this stalk and not long after a second one. At first I thought maybe it was blooming, but I t... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
Katherine (SC 9a) startade en diskussion
Pls Help! My poor E Purpusorum :( - Over the weekend I left my e. purpusorum outside to get some sun on my covered porch. On Sunday or Monday, I noticed that two of the leaves ... Läs mer
    25 kommentarer
Katherine (SC 9a) startade en diskussion
Gold Hahnii? Care - Hello! About 4 weeks ago, I bought my first sansevieria. I already have many succulents but I wanted to get a plant that I could sit a littl... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Katherine (SC 9a) startade en diskussion
Just got my gritty mix ingredients! Now some questions.. - Just received my gritty mix ingredients! I'm using MannaPro poultry grit, and turface and pumice from Eastern Leaf. Including picture below.... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Katherine (SC 9a) startade en diskussion
Is this scale on my jade plant?? - So I bought a Jade plant "lemon n lime" a couple weeks ago and the leaves had some bumps on them but I figured it was just mechani... Läs mer
1 gillar    3 kommentarer
Katherine (SC 9a) startade en diskussion
Help me solve my Ikea echeveria mystery! (ID help pls) - ...Or at least it's a mystery to me. I bought this succulent at Ikea in March and it was labeled as an echeveria. I am curious as to what ty... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
Katherine (SC 9a) startade en diskussion
New Haworthias Shriveling - Hello! This is my first post here, I'm newish to succulents and I got my first succulents in March and have continued to grow my collection ... Läs mer
4 gillar    25 kommentarer