6 inlägg
heyss startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
heyss startade en diskussion
"Faux Roof" with fake Spanish tile and sad porch -- Help me! - Our house has a flat roof that is in great shape, BUT it has this steeply angled front faux roof piece. I think I want a metal roof as a re... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
heyss startade en diskussion
Does the finish on professionally painted kitchen cabinets last? - I'm considering painting these cabinets white. If you've done it, how have they worked out? Chips? Scratches? What's the durability? ... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
heyss startade en diskussion
    3 kommentarer
heyss startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
heyss startade en diskussion
Should I put this faux bamboo chandelier over my dining table. BTW, we rent. :( - I want to buy this chandelier and put it over my dining table. I love it, but am worried it might be too big (it's 26"w and 22"t). It is a... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer