6 inlägg
Alizae Mirza startade en diskussion
Help! Not sure of chandeliers match in adjacent areas! - Hello peeps! Our foyer/entryway and dining are next to each other. Upon entry both spaces are visible. I am planning to purchase 6 ft cream ... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Alizae Mirza startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Alizae Mirza startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Alizae Mirza startade en diskussion
Help! Treatment for Arched window over the front door - Hello everyone, I have a huge arched window over the front door which needs some kind of covering, as it shows all of our movement from outs... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Alizae Mirza startade en diskussion
Are 2 brick areas in close proximity possible? - Guys, I have a huge grey brick wall in my living room, would it be too much if I add same or different (red undertoned) bricks in the kitche... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Alizae Mirza startade en diskussion
love the chandelier, but whats your return policy? - vaille crystal chandelier, large. want to get this as a gift for someone very finicky, who would most likely return the product if doesn't l... Läs mer
    1 kommentar