11 inlägg
Marie Jackson startade en diskussion
Suggestions for a warm white by Glidden?? - I am looking for a nice white to paint the entire interior of a flip. I normally use either BM Simply White or SW Origami White, but this co... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Marie Jackson startade en diskussion
A Nice White Glidden Paint - I am looking for a nice white to paint the entire interior of a flip. I normally use either BM Simply White or SW Origami White, but my cont... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Marie Jackson startade en diskussion
Where can i purchase the stool in the photo? - Do you sell this stool, or any stool of similar style that would go with this vanity?
    3 kommentarer
Marie Jackson startade en diskussion
Chain Stem & CTC Mount - Hi. The specs state that the chain stem & CTC mount are not included. What is a CTC mount? Are the bulbs included? Where can i purch... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Marie Jackson startade en diskussion
What size faucet does this vanity use? - It seems faucets are either 4 inch or 8 inch, but the specifications for this vanity does not mention the size faucet needed. Does anyone ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Marie Jackson startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Marie Jackson startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Marie Jackson startade en diskussion
Is the top on this vanity all white or white & gray? - The description says "white top", but the picture shows a marble gray & white look. Which is it?
    Kommentera
Marie Jackson startade en diskussion
Favorite white paint? - I'm having my entire house painted and was planning to do white in every room. I'm wondering if the PRO's have a favorite soft white to rec... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
Marie Jackson startade en diskussion
Which stone for my fireplace remodel? - I am remodeling my brick fireplace and chimney with stone and need help deciding which color. The fireplace is the focal point of my living... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...