16 inlägg
hly2002 startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
hly2002 startade en diskussion
Pot rack vs open shelves vs cabinet - This is a supplement to my help me with final kitchen decision discussion. Interested in input from people who have had experience with pot... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
hly2002 startade en diskussion
Please help me make some final kitchen decisions - My new kitchen has white gloss cabinets, cambria charston countertops and a shiny black tile floor. I am holding off on backsplash for budg... Läs mer
    33 kommentarer
hly2002 startade en diskussion
backsplash ideas for kitchen white cabs blue specked dark counters - This is continued from a recent post with better photos. Have been told if I go with glass tile the wall needs to be re-surfaced flat, as i... Läs mer
    34 kommentarer
hly2002 startade en diskussion
back for more backsplash advice - New shiny black floor and glossy white cabs installed - cambria charston quartz countertops to be installed soon. (dark charcoal marbling w... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
hly2002 startade en diskussion
24" or 30" range? - I'm wrestling with deciding between replacing my 30" gas range with another, or going with a 24" to gain space for another cabinet...I don't... Läs mer
    18 kommentarer
hly2002 startade en diskussion
Help me choose a backsplash for kitchen - Galley kitchen - high gloss white cabinets, absolute black tile floor, charston quartz for countertops, and probably pale yellow paint for w... Läs mer
    30 kommentarer
hly2002 startade en diskussion
solid dark color for bedroom or accent? - After hours on BM and SW visualizers, I keep wanting to paint my moderately large bedroom (with one large window) a rich deep blue color(eit... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
hly2002 startade en diskussion
best color for ceilings? - Is there a particular shade of BM white recommended?
    31 kommentarer
hly2002 startade en diskussion
2 gillar    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...