9 inlägg
hmjilly startade en diskussion
Wallpaper for wall behind master bed ? - I would like to wallpaper behind our master headboard, the colors I have going on are grey and sea glass any suggestions would be appriciate... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
hmjilly startade en diskussion
Buyers remorse or OCD? New house, new stuff, no clue! - We just moved into our new custom home and I can't seem to get the "only" living room right? I'm thinking it's the tiny sofa that I bought n... Läs mer
3 gillar    89 kommentarer
hmjilly startade en diskussion
18" high? - 18" high is coffee table height does this come in consol hight? 30"
    Kommentera
hmjilly startade en diskussion
I love these cabinets!! - can you give me the info on these cabinets? wood type and where from? thanks
    1 kommentar
hmjilly startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
hmjilly startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
hmjilly startade en diskussion
i love this flooring - is this real hard wood or a laminate? what is it called and where from? thanks
    2 kommentarer
hmjilly startade en diskussion
i can;t find this sofa on their website? - They have a couple that are similar but don't see this exact one?maybe discontinued?
    Kommentera