27 inlägg
Debbie startade en diskussion
Sliding wardrobes - Hi all, Does anyone know of any sliding wardrobe suppliers/fitters in Ireland who can provide narrow frames and hidden tracks like those s... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Debbie startade en diskussion
Sourcing a light fitting! - Hi all, came across this light fitting and would love it for my living room. But while I have a large living room, I have standard height ce... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
Debbie startade en diskussion
Living room decor help - Hi, I'm looking for some help pulling together my living room! It's looking a bit bland at the moment. I'd like to keep the room as light as... Läs mer
    14 kommentarer
Debbie startade en diskussion
Sliding wardrobes - Hi all, planning on installing sliding wardrobes in my bedroom and I'm undecided as to what type of doors to go with! What are people's opin... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Debbie startade en diskussion
Bathroom mirror - advice! - Just hung a new mirror in the Ensuite bathroom and noticed that it's marked as 'not suitable for bathrooms'. It's off the guest room so not ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Debbie startade en diskussion
How low to hang dining room light? - Hi all, the builder put in 6 inch light fittings throughout the house. This is too high for my habitat light over the table but I'm unsure a... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Debbie startade en diskussion
any ideas on bed? - Article of an artists home in Australia says that this bed is ikea!! I'm presuming that it has been stained or modified as it's Ash but ther... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
Debbie startade en diskussion
any ideas on bed? - Article of an artists home in Australia says that this bed is ikea!! I'm presuming that it has been stained or modified as it's Ash but ther... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Debbie startade en diskussion
Eggshell paint on ceiling? - My decorator is recommending white Eggshell paint on my bathroom ceiling. He tells me that it will have a shine similar to the tiles but is,... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Debbie startade en diskussion
Sitting Room Paint Colour Choice - Hi all, Ignore the wall paper as it's damaged and going but would love to get opinions on what colour I should paint this room! I have a... Läs mer
    20 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...