15 inlägg
itstrong startade en diskussion
Fireplace surround? - What is the grey material around the fireplace? Thanks.
1 gillar    Kommentera
itstrong startade en diskussion
Fireplace surround material - What is the grey material around the fireplace? Thanks.
    Kommentera
itstrong startade en diskussion
Ceiling Paint - Painting 4 bedrooms - 1 bedroom has 10 foot ceilings and 3 have 9 foot ceilings. I would like wall color and ceiling color to be similar. ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
itstrong startade en diskussion
2"x2" polished carrera marble. Is it too slippery for a shower floor - The honed version I originally picked out is backordered. A honed 1"x1" version is availble. Thoughts? Thanks.
    3 kommentarer
itstrong startade en diskussion
Closet paint color - I am building a house and I have to paint at least 6 closets. Should I just paint them white? Thx!
    9 kommentarer
itstrong startade en diskussion
Building a home, what silver finish should we use for hinges & levers? - Have stainless in kitchen, polished chrome in bathrooms, would like something satin on hinges, levers, etc. Is satin chrome pretty? Is it ... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
itstrong startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...