45 inlägg
izeve startade en diskussion
Window treatments and chandelier help - Any suggestions for window treatments and light over the dining table? It’s a small apartment with a kitchen/dining/living combination spac... Läs mer
1 gillar    4 kommentarer
izeve startade en diskussion
Extreme downsizing - bathroom renovation ideas? - I will be downsizing to this small apartment in a couple of months and am currently trying to come up with a design for this bathroom. Ther... Läs mer
1 gillar    19 kommentarer
izeve startade en diskussion
Kirkland Liquid Detergent - Kirkland Liquid Detergent is on sale this week at Costco. What are people's experiences with this detergent? Are you using scented or unsc... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
izeve startade en diskussion
Fabric softeners reviews - recent purchases :-) - A few weeks ago I used up the last of Up&up Spring Bloom softener and was terribly disappointed to find out that it was discontinued. As... Läs mer
4 gillar    14 kommentarer
izeve startade en diskussion
Method Beach Sage detergent gone bad? - Bought this detergent a while ago (over a year) but haven't really used it because I was trying to use up some other stocks of detergent I h... Läs mer
1 gillar    4 kommentarer
izeve startade en diskussion
Replace my sofa with leather? - I found this leather Lee Industries sofa on Craigslist for $800. Thoughts on price, looks and quality? I would like to replace the current... Läs mer
    14 kommentarer
izeve startade en diskussion
Fresh apple juice stain - I dripped juice from an apple I was eating onto a white dressy t-shirt. Didn't realize this until I washed it a few days later (very warm/P... Läs mer
    31 kommentarer
izeve startade en diskussion
Dining room on a dime - continued... - My old thread became too long and convoluted so starting a new one. I am trying new wall art in the dining room. Does it work? The chand... Läs mer
1 gillar    94 kommentarer
izeve startade en diskussion
Dining room on a dime - help please - I need some help with my dining room. The room is small 9'10" x 10'10". On one side it's open to the kitchen, opposite of that i... Läs mer
1 gillar    68 kommentarer
izeve startade en diskussion
Softener suggestions please! - I'm having trouble finding a fabric softener I like. Everything is way too strong and perfumey. I used to use the "natural" Down... Läs mer
    121 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...