12 inlägg
janstein startade en diskussion
Is this white portland cement or did you use some kind of white stain? - We would like to do a white glossy concrete floor like this but we're not sure how to obtain the right color. All I see out there are grey ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
janstein startade en diskussion
Is the optional hardwire kit included in the purchase of VTW-122A? - I want to buy the Virtu VTW-122A and it says there is an optional hardwire kit. Is it included with this purchase or do I have to look some... Läs mer
1 gillar    5 kommentarer
janstein startade en diskussion
Please tell me the source of the backsplash tile? Great Mid-Century! - We are renovating a wonderful Sarasota School of Architecture home. It has an Historic Preservation Designation and we're trying to be true... Läs mer
    Kommentera
janstein startade en diskussion
What materials did you use for the fireplace wall? Is that granite? - I would like to know the black material and the wavy looking as well.
    1 kommentar
janstein startade en diskussion
Fence design - Please describe How this fence was made. Thank you.
    Kommentera
janstein startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
janstein startade en diskussion
    8 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...