11 inlägg
jbknowlt startade en diskussion
Will this rust? - I bought a cover from a fifferent vendor that completely rusted out and left rust all over the fire pit itself. I need to order another but ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
jbknowlt startade en diskussion
Fire pit - Love this fire pit. Does it have a hidden propane tank? Also, what is the approx cost for something like this? I am looking for one no more ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
jbknowlt startade en diskussion
Love this gate - Where can I get a gate like this? Also, where can I get the hardware? And finally, what kind of wood is this? Thank you.
    1 kommentar
jbknowlt startade en diskussion
Need flange solution for rainfall shower on sloped ceiling - My problem is not one company seems to make a flange for a sloped ceiling. My rainfall tilts so that's not the problem. The flange for my ra... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
jbknowlt startade en diskussion
Carrara marble herringbone tiles - Can these be used on shower floors? I do not see anywhere that states the uses. Thanks.
1 gillar    1 kommentar
jbknowlt startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
jbknowlt startade en diskussion
Can this be used in California? - Does this meet California water codes?
    Kommentera
jbknowlt startade en diskussion
What is the cushion made of and is it washable? - Also, what does the seat look like without the cushion?
    1 kommentar
jbknowlt startade en diskussion
How do you work with marble counters every day and not freak out? - Wow. My kitchen is done and the marble counters are spectacular! I am trying to have a "relaxed" attitude about the counters -if there's a s... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...