10 inlägg
jesshs startade en diskussion
Help with exterior paint and trim colors - Help! I have a ranch built in 1976 that is in desperate need of painting. I'm not sure at all of what paint colors I should go with. I do... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
jesshs startade en diskussion
BioKleen- Premium plus powder or Sports liquid - I'm debating between the BioKleen premium plus powder or their sports liquid. Would love to have one detergent for all, but could consider ... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
jesshs startade en diskussion
Help! Dishwasher just died. Feature recommendations? Brand? - We are a family of 4 that runs a full load every night. I want a good dishwasher, but don't need to spend thousands of dollars either. Wha... Läs mer
    19 kommentarer
jesshs startade en diskussion
Educate me on washing with hot or warm - Ok, so everybody seems to be washing a lot on hot or warm (talking clothes here, not towels or sheets.) Yet the majority of my clothes reco... Läs mer
    22 kommentarer
jesshs startade en diskussion
Design this kitchen- starting planning process over - I have asked for help with a design layout before, but it was off of plans that I got from Home Depot. I want to start again fresh, with a s... Läs mer
    23 kommentarer
jesshs startade en diskussion
How do I inventory/measure my stuff for best effect? - I have heard lots of people comment to inventory or measure their stuff to help in planning their new kitchens. I feel like that is what I n... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer
jesshs startade en diskussion
Please review kit design, cabinet layout - Well, hopefully I will provide the necessary info to get good answers. If not, let me know what I need to provide- I have read the post abou... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
jesshs startade en diskussion
Should I pay attention to appliance clock colors? - Next design question- do you notice if appliance clocks are different colors? Right now I have range and OTR microwave by same company, so s... Läs mer
    35 kommentarer
jesshs startade en diskussion
Help me choose between 3 semi-custom cabinets - I am looking at redoing my mid-70's galley kitchen with one of three choices from Lowes or Home Depot. Help me think through quality and loo... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
jesshs startade en diskussion
Help! Trying to merge different style furniture - I needed some additional seating in our living room and got a great deal on some very comfy chairs (the 2 dark brown leather ones). But the... Läs mer
    1 kommentar