19 inlägg
Jessica Pankov startade en diskussion
Blue-ish plants? - In love with this landscaping. Please let me know what the two blue-green plants are you've used here. Thank you!
    Kommentera
Jessica Pankov startade en diskussion
Bed? - Love everything here. Please tell us where to source the bed? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Jessica Pankov startade en diskussion
Fireplace material? - Hi - I love everything about this house, nice work! Please let me what the white material/stone is around the fireplace. Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Jessica Pankov startade en diskussion
Dark grey paint color? - Hi- can you please share the paint color if the panels please? I want to do just the same. Thanks!
    2 kommentarer
Jessica Pankov startade en diskussion
Wood? - This is beautiful, can you tell me what kind of wood and stain you used?
    1 kommentar
Jessica Pankov startade en diskussion
This is so beautiful! - Could you let me know the price for something like this? We're in Seattle, can it be shipped?
    Kommentera
Jessica Pankov startade en diskussion
Bath surround - please let me know what material you used around the tub? I love it!
    2 kommentarer
Jessica Pankov startade en diskussion
Perfect floors - Please tell me about these floors, I love them! Wood, manufacturer, stain or product name? This home is my inspiration.
    2 kommentarer
Jessica Pankov startade en diskussion
Stools - These look amazing ( from what I can see). Please let us know where they're from. Thanks!
    Kommentera
Jessica Pankov startade en diskussion
Love these handles - Please let me know if I'm able to order these handles from you - I'm in love with them!
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...