7 inlägg
joce startade en diskussion
Which entrance should I choose for my older Dutch Colonial? - Hello everyone! We have an older Dutch Colonial that needs some updating. I was wondering if I am able, or if it's ok to have a craftsman st... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
joce startade en diskussion
Wall colour - Love this space! Would you mind telling me the wall colour? Thanks so much
    Kommentera
joce startade en diskussion
Wall colour - Hi I love this space, what is the wall colour and if it's not a Sherwin Williams do you know of a colour that would be close to this in a SW... Läs mer
1 gillar    Kommentera
joce startade en diskussion
wall colour - Hi There! Love the wall colour; would you mind saying what it is? Very light and beautiful!
    Kommentera
joce startade en diskussion
Siding - What colour is this siding? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
joce startade en diskussion
Where could I purchase the floating shelves? Are they custom? - Are the floating shelves custom? If not where can we purchase them?
    1 kommentar
joce startade en diskussion
how did they achieve the cool wall texture (in white?) Love the textured waves!
    3 kommentarer