12 inlägg
jsksss startade en diskussion
nice stand, confusing information - The wording says 60"width, but the dimensions say 47.5" wd. What is the correct size?
    1 kommentar
jsksss startade en diskussion
interested buyer - is this light dimmable?
    Kommentera
jsksss startade en diskussion
interested buyer - is this light dimmable?
    Kommentera
jsksss startade en diskussion
Nice light - Is this chandelier dimmable?
    Kommentera
jsksss startade en diskussion
Light control - Can this light be controlled on by a wall switch, and is it dimmable? A quick reply would be greatly appreciated.
    Kommentera
jsksss startade en diskussion
Nice modern vanity - Is there a picture of the back so I can see the opening for pipes? I need to make sure there will be no problems with the draws & instal... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
jsksss startade en diskussion
Size of sofa & lounge - This question was asked 2 months ago by another person with no response. I have a small enclosed patio so furniture size is very important. ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
jsksss startade en diskussion
Light feature - Can this light work with a dimmer switch?
1 gillar    Kommentera
jsksss startade en diskussion
Color of wire & chain - Some reviewers said the chain & wiring are black. Is the accurate. Is there another full picture of the entire light that I can look a... Läs mer
    Kommentera
jsksss startade en diskussion
Electrical conduit covers, (raceways) - Looking for decorative conduit covers, are these metal? Where did you purchase them? Thanks
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...