18 inlägg
kadodi startade en diskussion
Need help with front door color - My house is new construction, nearly finished. The outside is cream & black: Texas hill country cream stone, cream stucco & black ro... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
kadodi startade en diskussion
Garage door opener switch - Should the garage door opener switch be in the garage (near mud room door) or should it be in the mud room.... or some other place.
    23 kommentarer
kadodi startade en diskussion
Need Color to go with Emerald - My powder room will have an emerald green sink. I'm looking for a soft blue or green to paint the walls. I'm drawn to this picture on Houzz:... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
kadodi startade en diskussion
Is a warming drawer worth it? - We are building a new home. Kitchen will have gas range top and electric double ovens. We have never had a warming drawer. Are they worth th... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
kadodi startade en diskussion
Fake Granite or Chinese Granite - Could someone educate me a little on Chinese Granite? There is a store in San Antonio that sells granite so cheap that I'm sure it must be f... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
kadodi startade en diskussion
Need help with coffee bar - We are currently building a new home. I have a 5' section in the kitchen that is separated from the rest. I would like to put a coffee bar t... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
kadodi startade en diskussion
Need help selecting vanity sconces - I would like sconces in the master bath. I don't have a clue what to look for... incandescent or led, what size is suitable for make up and ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
kadodi startade en diskussion
Looking for a soaking tub - Going crazy trying to find a nice soaking tub for our master bath... new construction. I keep reading that you should try them out to see ho... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
kadodi startade en diskussion
Deep Tub - What do you think? Would I be sorry for not going with a 72" tub? http://woodentubs.com/JBNAG
    3 kommentarer
kadodi startade en diskussion
Need help with Dining Room Lighting - This is for new construction. The kitchen, dining room, and living room are all completely open. I've attached a picture of my island pendan... Rösta nu
    2 kommentarer    7 röster
Visa fler händelser ...